EPISODE SNEAK PEEK:
"It's a really hard transition, because so much of our life, we try to fit into a box. And you feel like you have to fit under a label or identify as something."
with Heather Spooner
WHAT'S IN THIS EPISODE?
Heather is one of the first people I told about my dream of starting this podcast. Before I even did my first "how to start a podcast" search online, I had asked her to be on the podcast. Her story is one that inspires me, and I knew that I wanted to share it with you.
Heather beautifully articulates her story, her thoughts, and makes you feel like you're reading a good book when you talk to her. Her calm presence makes you feel right at home. I hope that her story means as much to you as it does to me.
In this conversation, Heather shares her soul-inspiring story of leaving her career, traveling the world, finding love unexpectedly, and launching a creative business. We talk about ...
- How we use labels to define ourselves
- How those labels can be deceiving and even hard to carry
- Redefining the labels we (and others) use to define us
- Changing careers and pursuing our passions
- The struggles of launching a business