EPISODE SNEAK PEEK:
”I have been efforting my way towards trying to make some of these things happen for months now. And they haven’t. And the first week that I finally commit to getting in alignment before taking any action with the business, I make more progress than I collectively have made in the past four months.”
with Lauren Frontiera
WHAT'S IN THIS EPISODE?
We’re taught to effort our way to success. We’re taught that in order to build and grow a successful business we must work so hard that it hurts. And I call bullshit. So, I’m trying something new. Inspired by Jess Lively, I’ve spent the past week focusing on getting in alignment before taking action. I’ve felt so much better, produced far better work, and seen more results than I’ve seen in months. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.
So, in today’s episode, I’m sharing …
- what it means to get in alignment before taking action
- how this is different than what we’ve been taught
- what it means to effort your way to success
- what work feels like for me when I’m in alignment versus when I’m efforting my way to success
- some of the results I experienced over the past week