EPISODE SNEAK PEEK:
"I started this podcast because I wanted people to know they weren't alone. Because me too."
with Lauren Frontiera
WHAT'S IN THIS EPISODE?
I started this podcast because I wanted people to know they weren't alone. Because me too.
Little did I know how much I would learn about myself and life and being a freaking human from these conversations.
I've talked to over 60 women on this podcast (and that doesn't include all of the future episodes I've recorded that you haven't heard yet). And boy, have they taught me mucho about the world.
In this episode, I'm celebrating 100 episodes (just hit that milestone last week, in case you missed it) by sharing with you the 3 episodes that have impacted my life the most plus the 3 biggest lessons I've learned from all of these conversations.
It's about to get sappy, y'all. Whoops. Sorry, my southern twang just slipped out. 😃 Let's do this.
SUBSCRIBE + LISTEN
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 19 with Caroline Kelso, "The Evolution of Living and Doing Business Authentically"
- Episode 33 with Claire Coder, "Staying True to Yourself ... Even When it's Taboo"
- Episode 70 with Claire Coder, "Making Radical Shifts In Your Industry"
- Episode 76 with Danae Edmonds, "Intersectionality and Creativity"
- Episode 101 with Chelsea Laine Francis, "Redefining it All"